February 06, 2009

Cause Everybody Knows

Hello!
Its been a really good day today, really.
Well, first, its Friday. I have no idea whether I've mentioned this before but I love Fridays. Friday is the day I look most forward to, among all the days. Well, in fact I make a countdown every week from Saturday all the way to the next Friday because Friday's are amazing! Friday is the day where there's less one period, and there's house practice, and its when I always stay back in school even if there's no reason for me to. See? Friday is a good, wonderful day. Its also the day, excluding weekends, where I'm not lazy to put on contact lenses. How great is Friday?

And today, this particular Friday is even better. I'm really proud of myself for straining and pushing and motivating myself to finish something I really thought I couldn't. But I did, and I'm proud. :D :D :D Triple smilies mean I'm so happy even if you hate me, I'll love you back. But of course, don't hate me. ): I can sad one, even if its Friday.

Oh, what else? Well, it wasn't Friday BUT WHO CARES! I interviewed for something yesterday I've never considered my whole life before, and I guess it really broaden my choices about my future. Yeah, til now I'm still indecisive on what I plan to do. This will, hopefully, expand my views =.= ok I realise nothing I say now actually makes real sense.

BUT WHO CARES ITS FRIDAY, EVERYTHING SENSELESS WILL MAKE SENSE TOO. LIKE, DUHHHHH -_____________- lol. Kidding?

Oh, this was not taken on Friday, but close. We were all in the Friday spirit already anyway. :D


And The Ting Tings are like so cool, can die. I have something for their British slang, so, so attractive. Oklah gtg bai. :D ohno, :( Friday is overrr. Now I'm starting my weekly countdown again. :(

0 comments: