February 16, 2009

Tolerate.


Hello people.

I want to clarify something!
Or perhaps, to ask something?
The question;
I, Bimbo or not?

Wikipedia says: Bimbo is a term that emerged in popular English language usage in the early 20th century to describe an often attractive, non-intelligent woman.

To start off with, I am definitely not described as, attractive.
=_______= BIMBOES ARE ATTRACTIVE OK? I am not. Period.

Uh, about the non-intelligent part.
I wouldn't say I'm super smart with super brains that can calculate in nanoseconds,
But I am not. I repeat! NOT DUMB.
I, at least know abit of Chemistry here and there, can still manage AddMath, and finish my homework everyday!
Well, most of the time anyway.

See, I. Am. Not. Bimbo.
I feel actually disturbed everytime somebody says I'm bimbo.
Or dumb, or stupid for that matter.
Not offended, but I guess I'll be pondering on the fact for a very long time.
Wondering, am I really so bimbo?

Maybe sometimes I do make bimbo statements without thinking,
Or occasionally I get hyped up and high about something that it occurs to people as bimbo,
Or there are the times where I see a hot fella and start like, swooning.

BUT ALL THESE DOESN'T PROVE THAT I AM AN ATTRACTIVE AND NON INTELLIGENT WOMAN.

Oh, by the way. I am a Librarian, a debater and a class representative.
WHICH OF THOSE THREE SCREAMS BIMBO?!
I am seriously so curious to know. Please, if anyone knows, tell me.

Wow, talking about it really gets me heated up.
I just don't want to be labelled bimbo.
The occasional joke would be okay, but I don't want to be known as.
Carmen the Bimbo. -.-
As Rachel taught me, its an insult.

So please. If I don't do anything bimbotic, please.
Do not call me a bimbo.
Its a warning. Not a statement.

On a side note though, do notice the picture above.
I really like the girls hair.
Perhaps I should get something like that?
Then again, she's Caucasian. =.=
And later people start saying I bimbo again.

No lah, people who say that I bimbo in a good way.
As in they know I jokingly bimbo around, thats really ok!
Like Sharon and Shalinee! LOL
But people who really insult me with the word bimbo,
i give you.

:(

0 comments: