February 13, 2009

We Got The Choice, If It All Goes Wrong, We Walk.

It makes you feel good!
Ok I'm gonna crap here!
The purpose of a blog to me, is really to 1) express thoughts and 2) release stress. Ok so now I really stress liaw. LOL PeiShe taught me about liaw. I'm so stressed I'm even using liaw.

OMG. Discipline is a state of mind.
If your goals are near enough to reach, then it's not big enough to be a goal.
Uh uh, the mind is a powerful object. =___= I crap when I'm stressed.

Oh, Guess Who Batman by Lily Allen is a chunted song. Its so chun, it can make you fly high!
Lily Allen is British. British people are hot. :D Like, Ed Westwick hahahahaha.

Today is a very chun day also.
Like, super chun?
I found out that palashanshunda makes bombs :D
And and uh. Today I had a pooping sensation =.=
Pink is hot. No, not the colour. The singer.
The SO WHAT SO WHAT singer.

Oh my goodness, I am so amazed at myself. I'm like crapping non stop. Anything that comes straight to my mind. Its actually a really good stress-release technique. OMG tomorrow is like merentas desa HAHAHAHA I'm aiming for #79. I probably told so many people why already so I lazy to say here. ASK ME AND I WILL MAKE YOU DROP DEAD :D

Why isn't Merentas Desa, like CROSS VALLEY?
Why is it Cross COUNTRY?
Why isn't it Merentas Negara?
T________T WHY?
I DEMAND TO KNOW WHY OMG.

I need anti-depressants!
And I ate roti canai today!
Like, so cool? :D
My ability to crap is outstanding.
Say my name, sun shines through the rain!

0 comments: