March 08, 2009

Upside DownTurned Boat

Taking shots from the plane can be really interesting.
Especially on very clear days.
Today was one.
It was so clear I could see land and sea all the way through from Indonesia to KL.
Well, lets see what I did in Bandung.
I did quite some interesting things out there.


#1 I had my virgin volcano experience.

The weather and scenery there was interesting.
But the volcano sucked.

This is the Stupid Tangkuban Perahu Volcano.
The volcano got asap.
I call it stupid because I couldn't see the volcano at all, excluding this 5 seconds.
Stupid mist, stupid crater.

It was cold.
And i was wearing shorts, omg shorts.
It was like Genting ok! Bordering Cameron!
But the scenery super cool right?
The trees look like props in a horror movie!
Boo!

Fat brotherrr. Cold omg the cold.


Oh and the coolest picture ever.
I didn't edit, or use those special effect thingies in the camera.
The picture just turned out super cool,
and mysterious,
and foggy. =D
I like.
Omg I wanted to blog everything, but I just realised exams in 2 more days =(
Sorry Pei, I can't show you my Colour Accent pics =(
Okay byebye?

0 comments: