March 25, 2009

I Want To Ride....

MY BICYCLE! =D

Check out Bicycle Race by Queen.
Hahaha a song from the 80's I assume but awesome nevertheless.
Man, I like Freddie Mercury.



Oh oh, today right.
I have this sudden urge to change my blogskin.
Because a friend said its getting boring =.=
Yealah I take people's comments very seriously one lah.
But its so hard to find a nice blogskin nowadays. Like, seriously.

If it ain't the words being so juuper tiny,
it would be too jumbled up for my taste,
or just too simple it won't work out well.
I like quirky stuff you know,
not the ordinary. =D

Cause I'm a weird girl just like that =D
Or maybe I'm just really grateful today.
For everything.

Hmm, the days coming are bound to be interesting.
The coming weeks I mean.
Results, my life as a probationer, debates, auditions, events, Freddie Mercury.
There's definitely something.

Oh before I go right, I'm so sien I just have to blog.
I wanna name my top 10 most romantic songs a guy can sing to a girl ever.
MY top 10 ok, not anybody else's.
Don't scold me if half of the list is Jason Mraz. :)

Number 10: Hero by Enrique Iglesias.
Number 9: I'm Yours by the one and only Jason Mraz lah duh.
Number 8: I'll Be Waiting by Lenny Kravitz
Number 7: She's So High by Kurt Nielsen
Number 6: Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade
Number 5: The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script
Number 4: She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5
Number 3: Last Train Home by Ryan Star
Number 2: You and I Both by Jason Mraz. (: (: (:

Number 1: HAHA NOT JASON MRAZ. No one, NO ONE can beat this song. I don't like the song because of the singer or whatever. Its because of the lyrics. I don't care man, whoever I marry must sing this song to me first >< Its the most romantic, meaningful lyrics on earth.

*drum roll, thunder and whatever other lousy effects*

Everything by Michael Buble!


Best Romantic Song sung by a guy. Everrr.

0 comments: