March 14, 2009

The Obscenity


Hm.
Today is not a happy day.
Grr.

Stupid Torres.
Sorry Yuli, but stupid Torres.

Anyway today was ICC.
My first =D
And the first time I put myself in such a spontaneous dangerous situation.
Never again I will risk my life like that.

It was, however.
Not the first time I went to an event without the ticket.
This time I did not lose it.
I knew clearly where was it.
Its in my file which is in my bag which is in my school's library which was locked before we came back from MidValley on Friday. =) See?

Isn't it ironic?
Life is too short, so we should just try everything before we die.
Yet sometimes because life is too short,
we stay on the safe side and not try anything.
Hm.

Well, at least that's something for me to ponder tonight before I sleep.

There was once I was hooked on Everything by Michael Buble.
I think its back.
Its the best love song any guy can ever sing.
Best.

Grr. This post lacks life.

1 comments:

Ntty said...

HI Carmen! haha. Noelle here. Link me :) http://adeviantmemoir.blogspot.com/

Thank you! :)