April 14, 2009

Opinions are words, and words matter.

I still think its not a wise decision,
but its your choice, and yours only.
You made it, we witnessed it, whatever happens you deal with it.
Don't run away.
That's one piece of good advice, in my opinion.

Hence, blog title.

Back to things today.
Hmm, people who know me well will know I can be very spontaneous in certain situations.
If you gave me a parashoot to jump down from some cliff, I'd do it.
Yeah, so today Rachel and I had to go to Help.
It was Rachel's virgin LRT ride =______=

'eh got aircon one ar?' Rachel Gan.

:D

Landed in some, interesting part of Bangsar.
Kinda reminded me of the freaky Sentul walk from ICC last time.
Just not as bad.
Found a nice Chinese uncle working at Shell, asked him randomly.

'you dong xi chi mar zhe li?'

Is there anything to eat around here?

Well, he pointed in one direction and we followed. Soon after, we found a mamak stall. Got some foodies to eat, and drank some weird concoction of a drink.

Okay lah, I very the no oomph to go on explaining every single detail of my journey.

Basically, we tried to get on the T643 or was it T645? bus but failed. I don't know whats up with bus drivers who on all the lights inside the bus, the engine is definitely roaring, there's soot coming out from its rear ends, but the feller isn't in the bus. =____= confirm got problem.

We then hailed a cab to DamansaraH. My sense of direction also confirm got problem. I somehow asked the taxi to stop at the gigantic carpark, so us two weak, meek girls had to brace the harsh weather conditions (no lah, just a little rain, but I like to dramatise ar.) to get to the main campus. Finally got there all cold and shivery.

I have to say, Help is cool lor.
Looks like some high tech hospital.
Seems well facilitated.

Watched the debate.
Not too bad.
Got McD chocolate sundae.
Went home.

Chinese tuition.
Felt really lethargic then.
Until the teacher came up with some interesting optical illusion thing.
LOL

By the way, I love msn.

0 comments: