May 11, 2009

Covalent Bonds

So right.
I'm up again at 1.22am copying Chemistry notes.
Life is wonderful.

I just want to list a few things I want to do by the end of this year.
Okay here goes.

Carmen's List

1. Join a cooking class perhaps during the Nov/Dec holidays.

Basically, I just want to join this to prove to myself and my family members and well, basically everyone who looks down on me that I can cook. The worse part of this, is after going to the class and I still fail to cook up a mediocre dish. That would be downright humiliating. Good part of this though, I successfully learn to whip a few dishes out. And who knows? I might be some star chef some day!

2. Go on retail therapy due to depression

Yeah, believe it or not, no I've never been shopping just to cure sadnness. I want to see how it feels like. For example, spending big bucks on a few dresses and shoes after failing Chemistry, or blow dying my hair for no apparent reason just because I have a guy dilemma. That kind of thing you know!

3. Get a few strikes in bowling lah, c'mon!

Is it just me or my hand's natural curve lines won't balance out the aerodynamics of wind at an angle of 278 degrees with a magnitude of 136w/mph? =.= I made that up. Its just that I can't get strikes in bowling lah, and you know. The feeling of striking would be awsum!

4. Go diving in Sipadan

I have no idea how long I've been ranting about this.
I want to go to Sipadan!
I want to go diving in Sipadan!
I've been saying this for a year already at least.

5. Bake a cake for someone I care for.

And obviously the cake will taste nice.
I'm just putting my oven to good use here.

6. Meet a hot guy with either the name Sebastian or Nathaniel.

Just seeing how far this list can take me.
=.=

7. Balance my whole life out properly.

That includes church, school, family, activities and everything in between.

Yeap thats my list, for now.

0 comments: