June 30, 2009

Everybody Sing A Song

KDUDA! KDUDA 2009.

Basically, its an interschool debate challenge organised by KDU's Debate Association.
This also happens to be a competition where I put alot of hope and dreams and effort in.
Ultimately, because of one person.
If you're close to me, you'll probably know who is she.
Yes, its a woman =.= A woman I don't like.
A woman who looked down on me.

So, it started out shaky.
With rigorous trainings everyday during school hours, and even after school, we did our best and practiced for four days straight. As the days go by, there was this certain tension, pressure in the air. Every day, I would be talking to my teammates or my coach on debate. We worked hard.

If you want full details on the debate, head over to WenMin's.
Cause I so lazy lah. LOL
Basically, I managed to achieve something I wouldn't have even imagined.
And I just want to make a thank you speech here on my blog.
For every single individual who helped, contributed, adviced.

First, thank you to all my seniors, and all the debating people.
You guys are like super role models.
The people we all look up to (: thank you.

I also want to thank my teammates yo!

Rachel Gan
The whip. :D


WenMin.
The studious 2nd speaker.


My awzum team, with an adjudicator for one of the rounds.

I also want to thank lah Lim Yuli Tweety.
For being somehow there always during debate.
During the good and bad times.


Almost lastly.
Must thank lah the awzum CHS coach.
With all his intense training, even though he could be in Kolkata.
Must give him credit.
Ian Beh, we all thank you.
I thank you.
Like I said, you'll always be the best coach I had, and will ever have.
(:
And like Peter and James also!
BUT I DON'T HAVE PICTURE T.T

Of course, lastly.
Thank you, lady.
I hope you like me more now.

0 comments: