June 10, 2009

Last Piece of Ritz Biscuit

Hello!
Next poll is up!
Street smart as in, well.
I know how to prevent myself from getting kidnapped, or raped, or stalked, or murdered and stuff like that. I know what's a dangerous situation, and I won't put myself in situations that will harm myself. I know how to deal with scary people who look like they're gonna do something to you. That kind of thing.

What do you think?

Anyway, came back from SuperCamp last week. A day after that, left for Singapore the LionCity. I'm currently waiting for pictures from Rachel and WenMin so I can elaborate more.

Well, the holidays are over. I guess I have to start studying. But... Wait a minute.

One more thing.


This is David Garrett.
He is very sexy.
So sexy, he persuaded Rachel, Kim and I to buy his album.
Out of thousands of other pop albums in That Cd Shop.
I bought a violin album =_______=
This proves he got power lor.



Sexy right!

0 comments: