July 30, 2009

Things You Did or Did Not Know About Me

1. I recently drink alot of milk. Yes, full cream milk.

2. I did not stop using the milk bottle until I was Standard 2. =X

3. I found out I did not hand in my Math homework 16 out of 36 times.

4. I really like working as a waitress. I wouldn't mind working as one again. I like the feeling of serving people, making them feel happy (: and also preparing food. But I hate washing dishes.

5. When I'm alone, I stare in the mirror a lot and wonder whether I'm pretty.

6. I have a fear of elevators and their doors. I have have HAVE to be the first to go in so I know the door won't close on me. Otherwise, I'll just stone in front of the door until someone assures me he's holding the 'open door' button.

7. If there's one cartoon character people say I resemble, its Bubbles. =.=




8. The most stupid thing I did with an iPhone (that made me a laughing stock until today) : I played this application where you're supposed to run your fingers along the screen but I took the whole iPhone and ran down the lane. =__________= YES LAUGH.

9. I secretly want to keep my hair long so I can go casting for a hair advertisement one day. Like Sunsilk or something!

10. I think my ugliest asset is my nose. =.= Then comes tummy.

11. My favourite skincare/body care/soaps/shampoos/facial care brand is still, and always will be, Body Shop. (:

12. The best action movie to me is the first Transformers movie.

13. One day, when I'm rich and famous, I'm going to open a cafe. A pweetee cafe on the corner of the street, with the main dessert being strudel. (: with Parisian music playing in the background.

14. Contrary to my personality, I really like relaxing at home. My ideal thing to do would be reading a good book, listening to The Four Seasons, and playing with my imaginary dog (since the real one died)

15. I really, really, really like recieving birthday presents. I'm not hinting anything (or maybe I am) but the feeling of recieving presents is just very warming and delightful.

16. My favourite ice cream flavour is Goma. That means black sesame. (:

17. I am adventurous can die. Do not doubt this statement. I really am. I do most things other girls would not dare to do. Try me. (:

18. I am not a naturally sociable person. I only talk to my circle of friends, and I don't make friends so easily. I usually only know people through people. Which is, abit sad at times. Makes me like some introvert :(

19. I have a love-hate relationship with long distance jogging. I started out because i wanted to get a medal in Cross Country. I did, but during the whole process, I discovered its actually really fun to jog like that. Soon after, I just got too lazy. =X

20. I have a passion: debating. HAHAHA.

21. Favourite honeymoon destination (provided I marry a well-to-do husband) : Bora Bora Island in the French Polynesia.


22. I live for Tabasco.



23. One kind of noodles I dislike is yellow mee. The mee goreng kind. I puke at the taste of it.

24. Actually right, I'm such a simple person. Thats why I'm abit stuck already, there are not many things about me.

25. I really really want to drive a Bugatti Veyron one day.

26. Careers I have considered before: Marine biologist, chef HAHAHA, fashion designer, interior designer, (alot of designing jobs until I figured I just had no artistic talent), wedding planner (because I played this computer game called Wedding Dash), cake decorator (after working in a cake shop), doctor, lawyer, psychologist, and finally I settled with something in the Business department lah. =.=

27. The hit phrase I've been using lately: CAN DIE.

28. When I was younger, I ate Pasta Carbonara until can die. Soon, I got so bored of it, I tried all sorts of pasta with red sauces instead of white creamy Carbonara. Now when I see Carbonara, I shudder.

29. I want to look like an ancient greek goddess when I get married. Very pure and virginal hahaha what on earth.


30. I really like sleeping. I have liked it for the past 16 years and I'm quite certain I'll never stop liking it.

Goodnight.

0 comments: