August 25, 2009

It's Never Too Early To Have a Birthday Wishlist

I have a confession.
A deep dark secret.
I don't think many people know about this,
but hey, I'm not any ordinary girl next door.
I'm actually an assassin.
*pulls out gun. BAM!

NO LAH.
Well, the truth is.
I play Guitar Heroes.
ALOT of Guitar Heroes.

Its a Playstation game lah!
I played it so much last year before PMR to release study stress.
I'm not a fan of the crazy rock music,
but I love to play with my fingers and so.
Yeah, I could spend the whole day playing this in my room.

Anyway, back to the Birthday Wishlist.

The Guitar Heroes Playstation guitar.
I made up my mind already.
THIS, yes THIS is what I want for my birthday.

Nothing else.
*determined.

I also like money, dresses, swanky gadgets, food, a new handphone, a computer, a new bookshelf, a hundred DVD's.... :D

1 comments:

Nicholas said...

Rock on, Guitar Hero!