August 18, 2009

What Would My Daddy Say?

1. Today, my Moral Studies teacher lectured me for about 20 minutes. I just listened and beared with it because I was putting Klothilda's book at stake T.T Sorry Klothie. Basically, I borrowed her book back to copy some notes because I was not in class, and... I forgot to bring it on Thursday =( So yeah, I had to explain to the teacher.

2. Because of this whole incident, I realise I can be really irresponsible at times. One of the things I have to change, for the better.

3. TODAY QUITE SUCKY LOR. I have eaten porridge about 6 times in a row already. I AM SICK OF PORRIDGE. ONE MORE BOWL OF PORRIDGE I WILL PUKE.

4. I got Chinese homework. Chinese homework kills. =/

5. Did I ever mention? One of my favourite fruits is the dragonfruit ! =D

6. Okay lah bye. Later got Chinese tuition =/

1 comments:

Klothilda said...

Aww. Hahah. Don't worry about it. :)