October 12, 2009

When Things Don't Go Right.

I really like this particular Korean series called Boys Over Flowers.
Or Boys Before Flowers =.=

And for a period of time I used to think the leading male was not bad.
He's called Gu Jun Pyo in the show.

He's rich, powerful, charming.
Everything a lead male character is supposed to be.
Everything needed to make girls drop dead.
And he looks like this.
I don't really fancy guys with long hair, let alone curly -.-
But the thing is, in the picture he at least looks like a sane, good looking guy.


That was until a few days ago.
When I found out that the actor that plays Gu Jun Pyo,
Lee Min Ho to be exact, is endorsing the Korean cosmetic line, Etude House.
I have no problems whatsoever with him endorsing Etude House.

But I have limits.
When a series of promotional pictures for EtudeHouse came out,
I died and rose again. Really.


Homg.


HOMG. HOMG.


HOMG HAVE YOU FAINTED YET?
IF NOT, YOU SHOULD.

What is this Lee Min Ho dude DOING?
Is he out of his mind?
If he doesn't have the same face as Gu Jun Pyo GO AHEAD MAN.
But the sad thing is, HE DOES.
Now EVERYTIME I SEE GU JUN PYO I SEE.

A PINK GAY MAN WITH A PINK GAY BOW TIE WITH A STUPID PINK SOFT TOY CAT.

I'm having nightmares every night about pink kitties.
Thanks to you, Lee Min Ho.

0 comments: