November 21, 2009

Gee, Sorry!

After months of hearing about Korean boy bands and girl bands from many friends, including some very unexpected ones (WenMin!) I decided to go give a few Korean songs a listen.

Gee by Girl's Generation and Sorry Sorry by Super Junior are apparently, the famous songs lately.

The songs, I must admit, are pretty addictive.
The lines "Sorry sorry sorry sorry" and "gee gee gee gee gee" are constantly in my head. Well, those words are the only words I can understand from the whole song anyway.

Hence, post title.

But what I don't understand is the number of members in one band =____= Girl's Generation is a 9 woman strong singing group. Super Junior has 13 guys. (?!?!)




Why is the band so BIG?

I don't know why. I'm pretty sure the song would sound the same with 5 members =.= Someone enlighten me.

0 comments: