November 05, 2009

Nothing Beats This


One of the best feelings in the world, for me at least, is the exhilaration from jogging. When sweat trickles and drips down my head, my back, I know I’m losing weight :D When I run to the beat of Mad as Rabbits by Panic! at the Disco, I feel invincible. So long have I not felt this feeling.

For I, Queen of Procrastination (yes Rachel Gan, me, not you) can never find time to jog. Almost always due to drama series addiction or the Sims 3 or I’m just too plain… lazy.

Seeing as I’ve postponed jogging for too long already, I decided to have a nice run around the neighbourhood today, and boy, it felt so awzum. That feeling came back. My legs grew wings. Adrenaline was pumping. I felt a kind of powerful force, pushing me to run faster, harder, longer and go the distance like Rocky hahaha. And then, the rain came, and well, rained on my parade =.=

But still! It was a very awesome 20 minutes jog, and I am definitely going to be jogging more often in the future! *determined tone

Yes, nothing beats the running high. :) Nothing.

0 comments: