December 12, 2009

A Few Things I MUST Do Before I Die or I Will Die A Sad Ghost

#1 Bungy Jumping (Nicholas, if you're reading this, I'm jealous)


#2 Visit Bora Bora island. I honestly don't know what is my obsession with this place, I just HAVE to go there for a holiday at least! I just love the look of the place, so relaxing and tranquil yet full of life and mysteriousness LOL Even if I had to go alone I WILL.



#3 Watch a World Cup Match LIVE. Not on television =.= Oh that's the South Africa stadium by the way! Pretty!



#4 Meet Muse and touch Matthew Bellamy! And to think of it, I used to think Muse was stupid and Starlight was the most horrible song on earth. Now? I'm in love :) :) Muse is the most awzum band ever!


#5 Receive a bouquet of daisies! That day I was talking to Pei She about how everyone has a favourite flower (Pei's are sunflowers!) and I don't so I decided to go search for my favourite flower as well. I think I found it! Daisies :) I love Baby's Breath as well (it's a flower by the way) but it would look funny alone. So, daisies and baby's breath! :) I think it would be quite sad to never receive a bouquet of flowers your whole life lor T.T



Here! Daisies and Baby's Breath! :)

Anyway, lately I've been wanting to watch this movie.

It might seem a tad bit childish, but I feel like reliving those childhood days with all the cartoon shows about princesses finding their true love and stuff. Ah, those days. :) Speaking of this show =.= Ever since Obama became President, even cartoon princesses are now black :)

0 comments: