December 14, 2009

I Really Want to Sleep!

But I can't.
crycrycry

Remember how I said my biological clock is screwed up? For example, yesterday. I woke up at 4pm =_______= after sleeping the previous night at 2am. And last night ZOMG it was sheer terror I tell you.

I told myself to sleep early because you know, how it's not good to stay up so late because your liver cannot digest food and stuff (My mum told me, you think I so healthy meh? =.=) She even said, eh you will die early one you know! Naturally I got scared, so I tried to go to sleep around 1am.

I slept with my mum that night, because my dad slept with Boobs. (HAHAHA No lah, my dad does not have a mistress called Boobs, Boobs is my brother. And no, my parents are not having some marriage crisis =.= it's because Boobs was scared of the boogie man and monsters in the closet so he pulled my dad over to sleep with him. Boobs is 14. Yes, I know.) So like I said right, I was sleeping with mum. We said goodnight to each other, and 3 seconds later I heard her snoring already. (OMG I envy people who can fall asleep so fast)

To cut the long story short, I COULD NOT SLEEP AT ALL T.T

Things I did while attempting to sleep:

#1 The most common: Count sheep =______= I got so desperate I even started picturing a wolf eating the sheep after they jumped over the fence.


#2 Hit myself in the head with fist LOL

I was hoping I could knock myself unconscious. Desperate much? Yes, it is THAT bad wanting to sleep but failing to. In the end, I think I got myself a bruise in the head but still could not sleep. EPIC FAIL. =.=


#3 Imitate my mother's snoring.

If I could snore like her, I could sleep like her. Or so I thought =.= I think I followed her snoring for about 15 minutes before coming to a conclusion: NO ONE CAN SNORE LIKE MY MUM. She is the loudest snorer in the world. =.= Maybe that's why I couldn't sleep too. Noise pollution.


#4 Picture a pendulum swinging back and forth.

And adding an imaginary deep scary voice also, going 'You are getting sleepy.... SLEEEEEEPYYYY'.


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comYar, like this guy.


#5 Open my eyes WIDE and stare into the dark blank space.

And enjoy the rhythm of the ceiling fan. I think I must be going insane. If the CIA want to invent more ways to torture suspected terrorists, I suggest keeping them awake no matter how much they want to sleep. Seriously, you will end up like this.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

And now, I feel like sleeping so badly but I cannot because I don't want to undergo the same torture again tonight. I want to sleep instantly when I touch the bed.

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Man, these onion things are so cuteeee!!

1 comments:

E. Williams said...

omg. yeah, i have the same probs

i spent almost two hours watching this random bbc show to try to make myself fall asleep

but i couldn't over power myself to turn off the youtube website

screw those pertanious video sidebars-with all the cool pictures of other videos that you just HAVE to watch