December 22, 2009

Kills Me

#1 I miss Hong Kong really badly. I even ranted and whined and (okay lah, sort of embarassed myself) to an acquaintance (hardly even friends) all because I cannot believe I'm back in Malaysia. What was I thinking? :( :( I WANT TO GO BACK THERE T.T


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

This was my expression when the plane took off what on earth.


#2 When I came back home, the one thing that could possibly brighten up my day FAILED ME. I hate AstroMax when it decides to throw a stupid tantrum and not record all my TVB shows. A WEEK'S WORTH OF TVB SHOWS.


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Screw you AstroMax.


#3 School is reopening in about 2 weeks. I am not ready. I doubt I know much of Additional Mathematics anymore. Heck, I'm not sure I know how to hold a pen anymore. God bless me.


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


#4 Oh well, at least there's Christmas mrgreen

When I was in Hong Kong ( blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com) I heard the cutest Christmas song ever.


All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth,

My two front teeth,
My two front teeth,
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth,
so I can wish you Merry Christmas!

0 comments: