December 28, 2009

My Mother

My post title sounds like an essay, don't you think?
Tulis sebuah karangan bertajuk 'Ibuku'. =.=

Anyway.

This is a picture of my mother, Boobs and I.

My mother is a CRAZY HUGE fan of Donnie Yen, some kungfu actor. Okay, let me show you a picture of said actor.

I honestly don't know what to think of my mother's taste.

So when she heard about this show called Bodyguards and Assasins and more importantly, Donnie Yen is acting in that particular movie, she of course dragged Father and I to watch the show with her.


The show was good honestly, based on the true story of how Sun Yat-Sen started the Chinese revolution to overthrow the Qing Dynasty. I bet there are some strong spirited Chinese people out there who will shed tears while watching this movie. But I burst out laughing lor at some scenes. I tried to control really (because it was supposedly a sad scene and I don't want people to think I'm anti Chinese or whatever) but it just came out like this lol LOL what was I supposed to do?

So this Donnie Yen guy lah, was fighting a bad guy and it was really obvious the bad guy had the upperhand and was stronger. Donnie Yen was on the floor, badly beaten up and bruised all over, spitting blood. His enemy was still standing, with bruises also lah but clearly still uhh sober. Then this Donnie Yen attempted to stand up and the bad guy hit him back down. Then he attempted to stand up again and got beaten down again.

Basically it went like this.

Stand up > Fall Down > Stand Up> Fall Down > Stand up > Fall Down > Stand Up > Die =.=

Okay lah Donnie Yen didn't die in this scene ( he almost did but he use some cunning tactic to chop his enemy ) but if I were him right! The first time I stand up and get beaten down I would just remain still and play dead lor!!! Then I wouldn't have to suffer so many beatings over and over again, but no, Donnie Yen stood up again and again and he wasn't even capable of hitting back anymore. Noble, but stupid.

And you want to know how he died in the end?

He went and uhhh ram a horse. =.= OBVIOUSLY HORSE WIN LAH stupid Donnie.

It is during scenes like that I could not help but lol

And also, how can you not lol with actors like this?

Hahahaha a police general dude who orders people around in a high pitched voice. You must be mute not to laugh =.=

Nevertheless, enjoyable show mrgreen

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you and your stupid comments on Donnie Yen. you sound like a retard making such nonsensical remarks.