January 27, 2009

Diz izzzz soooo coolzzzz (Hong Kong Day 1)

LOL This is seriously cool man.
My granny's place has wireless. =D =D
Ok I shall celebrate this chinez newzzz yearzzz by posting pictures in Hk & Macau.
I still can't believe this I am so so sooo shooo happiezzzz.

Ok fine this isn't in Hk. KLIA lah. Sho cutezzz right! =D

Any guesses? =D


Ze Simpsons, on plane!


Intricate hotel deco.



Was almost Christmas then, when I went.



I superlove to take pictures with Christmas decos. :D
I was like pulling Jinghui everywhere and said, eh help me take here! Help me take there!



To prove my point =.=



Ahaha. You see you seeeeee? =D poor Jing Hui.

Serious holiday planning man. Which turned out quite organised, =D


This was in New World Plaza, TsimTsaTsui. Pweeteee deco. :D Oh, thats JingHui & i.


Omg this was so, sad lah in a way. The granny was weaving wires onto the claypot.
And she probably did it so much, she became a hunchback :/




Omggg this was super trouper freaking delicious man.
It doesn't look very appetizing but it was. Screw it man, it was the BOMB.
Nicer than my grandma's meatballs. =.= ok that sounded wrong.
BUT YOU GET MY POINT? It is Freaking Tasty.


Its actually claypot rice then they put some meat on top. (Depends on what meat you order) In this case it was, liver sausage in the first pic and pork slices in the second pic. Then you're suppose to take this sauce thang, and pour all over it, and then. FUIYOO SUPERNICE MAN. Or maybe it only applies to this certain shop. It was somewhere on Temple Street, Yau Ma Tei. But the whole Temple St was so long they even have North and South =.= So i forgot. But there were quite alot of dingy restaurants that sell this "bou zhai fan" or claypot rice lah. I chose the shop I went to because there was like a loooonngg queue outside, so the typical Malaysian would think, hey long queue must be good lah! Jom! =D



Just now was nuclear bombs, now here comes the landmine x]
Hong Kong Fried Oyster Cake, also known as the best form of fried oyster ever presented to mankind. Better than Penang's Oh Jian ok!
VERY SUPERNICE ALSO.
Ok la I confirm anything from this certain restaurant I went to is good lah.


I can't even begin to describe how good this dish was man. Or else I'll start missing Hk and emo again because I miss this oyster thing so much T___T nevermind. Its quite similiar to ohjian actually, just x1000000000 nicer. They fry the oysters with some egg batter til its crispy and golden brown. Verrryyy veryyy nice. And the chilli is really special too. Unique lah.

Only suckers eat Penang Oh Jian and I'm specifically talking about one sucker. =p



Xu Liu Shan
Some quite commercialized Hong Kong dessert stall. Its frankly, everywhere.
Doesn't mean its not good lah, its not too bad. Above average.



Dessert menu. Mhmm.



Some bird's nest with coconut dessert.



Some red bean dessert together with radish cake.
The red bean thing was not bad, but the radish cake wasn't my thing.


We opted mostly for warm desserts cause it was like, cold man.

Ok lah, thats about the first day.
We walked abit of Mongkok, which is really bright at night.



Somewhere in Mongkok.

Omg I think I have sore throat already.
Ba Gua overload.
One reason to despise Chinezz Niuuu Yearzzz. zzz.

Til then.




CarmenC. ;;

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carmen, I had went before XULIUSHAN too:-) You may not see this comment but em, I really enjoying reding what you post. So keep it up! Love.