January 24, 2009

I Miss You Mad Cows

Yeh, I really miss you mad cows pigs chickens donkeys whatever lah.
I miss you.

On the other hand, Lynn is scaring me like mad cows also.
I think I have warts! :O :x T.T
Cause theres this layer of hard skin on my toe :O :O :O
And then omg have to go laser T.T
And have wounds on my toes OMG T.T

Screw it lah, its like. Chinese New Year now!
Not now now, but you know. I consider it Cny right after today's last period.
Today was painful. My legs love growing blisters when I wear heels.
Like, natural reaction man.
Heels = Blisters.

Anyway, today was fun.
Rachel, Eileen, Klotehhhh, Michelle, and Sharon and Shalinee which I will one day differentiate, had pre Chinese New Year lunch! Lynn & Jiaaaaling joined too and then went off =.=

Eileen & Sharon/Shalinee *cry. T.T

Dno lah this sesat pose. VoV I wonder where it came from.

Its actually quite fun sesating. Ruining the picture lol.

Omg. My eyes are like U,U Must learn from Mich. Sleep at 10.
Mich has so so nice eyes.

Mich. Your camera's turn to sesat. I wasn't anywhere near your face.

Eileen so cute! :D

Hahaha.

Michelle the Ostr... Zzzz. zzz. zzzzz.

Mich and ... T.T

I dunno how to spell names so I duwana write caption here T.T

Look at Mich's hair! And the the suit!

Klotehhh and T.T

Rachel gila partner in crime at the bus stop.

Haha. What did we do in the bus stop man!

0 comments: