January 14, 2009

Runner's High

Walau my legs really gonna uh.
I duwana say tired, because it doesn't really fit.
I thought of saying my legs feel like it has been bombed off,
but then I think of the Gaza kids who's legs have really been bombed off
=.= So I duwana say already.
After all the haters come.

Ok lah, my legs kaput already. ==.
But nvm! Nothing is impossible.

Anyway. I'm really scared.
Last time, Debate used to be fun, interesting and at the same time, relaxing as well. Apart from doing research and planning, there's really not much to do. But now, everything's different. SO MANY FREAKING PEOPLE DECIDED TO JOIN DEBATE THIS YEAR. Why la? Ok lah its actually not their fault its my fault. I guess I'm really scared, because I know most of the first timers who are gonna join this year, and their English is like, crazily excellent =.= And my standard of English is like just mediocre! Imagine the pressure man. What if they kick me out because I'm like, not up to expectations, and put one of my friends in? Once again, its not my friend's fault, just my uhm. Worries?

Okla I shall stop ranting already. I needa like, go for a leg massage.
Badly.

0 comments: