January 19, 2009

And Give Him The Glory

You know the feeling of everyone outshining you?
And then you just fade into nothingness, not knowing where're you're headed?
Everyone, and I mean, Every single one of my close friends have alot of aspects that outshine me.
Sometimes, I feel so inferior and small within that clique,
I just want to go up to them, and ask,
Why on the pink Earth are you so close to perfect?

Lets see,
I have friends who are tall, pretty, smart and by smart I mean, really. Smart.
Some of them are sociable, make friends so easily.
Some of them are athletes.
Some are well rounders that scare you off sometimes.

Yet, some of these people don't appreciate what they have.
I don't know why.
If I had half of what they have, I'll be really happy.
I'm not saying I don't have any talents of mine, its just that.
Its so impertinent if you compare anything of mine to friends of mine.

Anyway, I just wrote this emo post since like.
Everyone is emo these days.
And its really just a random thought I was thinking about today, in Starbucks.

0 comments: