April 23, 2009

What Can You Do With Imagination?

At 3.16am I am all out of inspiration,
and so I shall resort to googling quotes,
and putting it as my title.
Okay lets see what I found.

Oh lets choose a category (:
Imagination LOL okay.

Okay okay, this one so cool, you'll freeze man.
HEHE.

Imagination rules the world. -Napoleon Bonaparte
:D Chunted or what?

The man who has no imagination has no wings.
- Mohamad Ali

One last one.

You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.
Haha, Jack London rocks lah. Whoever that is. =.=

On a side note,
I don't want a big bungalow to live in when I grow up.
:) I just want a penthouse.

I don't want to talk about today,
so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
OH MY GOODNESS THAT LINE IS SO CLICHE.
Change!
My pictures will start blabbering (:


I O.O at the fact there are people who buy apples for an impractical price of three bucks.
Not that I'm unhappy they bought it! :D
I'm actually glad there are crazy people like that.


Well, humans and plants. (:


This is the minimum view I want from my future penthouse.
Or somewhere equivalent to this.
oh, cantik.


Earth Day! (:


Oh and lastly right, whoever can guess this location.
Gets a pack of instant noodles from me, FOR FREE :D
Okay ?
You have time starting from now until the next time I blog.
So, if you see me, tell me.

Goodnight.

0 comments: