April 19, 2009

The Yakuza Says It All.

Well, in Shinjuku Incident anyway.
I think its an awesome show.
Gory, but not too gory.
And the Yakuza totally rock.

Jackie Chan was so-so lah in the movie, like whatever lah.
But I like Daniel Wu. Sexy.
And I like the Yakuza. Yakuza Yakuza Yakuza.
Chun-ted.

Let me show you Daniel Wu in the movie.
Quite interesting, his style there.

There you go!
This was his post-trauma look.
I don't want to spoil anything for Pei, so yeap.
Enough about Shinjuku.

Again, the Yakuza rock!

Oh, and yesterday.
Young Enterprise Production Session.
Wasn't bad lah, I think I did my part.
Apples are fun!




Lousy pictures.
But what can you expect coming from a 2 megapixel phone?
Interact project to Old Folks' Home in the afternoon.
Had a genuinely fun time there, actually.
Surprisingly.

What are the odds for me this week?
For everything.
I wonder.

0 comments: