May 15, 2009

Attack of the Zombie Trainee Teachers

There's a batch of trainee teachers in school lately.
I think they're doing their Practical exam or something.

Not being mean, I know they're inexperienced but.
HELLO MY MIDTERMS ARE COMING!
IF THEY CONTINUE TEACHING,
MY MIDTERMS ARE SCREWED!


How =(

I understand that they're new and they don't know how to teach.
I actually pity them cause they get bullied alot.
Like in my class =___=

She punished JesCee by asking her to clap her hands for a minute.
For those of you who know Jess.
Obviously, she went and happily clap.
Made the teacher so pissed,
I confirm got smoke come out of her ear.

Yes, like that.

And HAHAHAHAHA Klothie's story.
Our trainee teacher misunderstood her.
Klothie was shaking her head,
because she was playing with Michelle.
And the teacher went and thought she didn't understand Math.
=____________= made her come out and do math.

Most humiliating incident yet?
Happened to Michelle and I.
In Chemistry yesterday, (another trainee)
I was braiding Michelle's hair =.= for the fun of it.
The teacher tried to put on a scary look,
and asked "what are you two doing?"
We stoned and stared at each other =______=
and everyone else was laughing.

Actually now, thinking of it, I have no idea what was so funny.

These teachers right.
They TRY to be scary, but fail.
Their wannabe scariness makes them seem funny and loser-ish.
Sad teachers.
I pray for them.

0 comments: