May 17, 2009

I Want To Smell Like Roses, Not a Baseball Team

Hello!
Had a blast last night, and still having!
First and foremost, since I didn't do so during the actual date.


HAPPY SMASHIN' SWEET SEXY SIXTEEN KLOTHILDA LIM!


:D Oh man, it actually rhymes!

Awzumm.
Her gathering was no less awzumm too (:
Thanks for dinner, Klot.

Oh oh.
I figured an all time trick for lazy bummers like me already!
So if you're as lazy as me, ATTENTION OKAY.
Actually, its not my trick.
My friend who shall not be named taught me.

Very awzumm one ok.
Okay, don't freak out.
But I'm so lazy, I haven't washed my school shoes for at least,
2 to 3 months already?
At least 2 months.
I know =____________________=

So feel free to use your imagination.
Imagine how dirty my shoes are =D

I couldn't stand going to school another Monday with dirty school shoes again,
so I did the unthinkable.
The forbidden.
The deadly.
The Insane.

Hehe.
I skipped the washing, and proceeded to whitening the shoe straight away.
And it actually turns out white!
As if I just washed.

Now it looks like that.
REALLY!
Even whiter than after washing! :D
I confirm saw it shining lehh!

Haha and then right.
Mum Dad I

*whitening shoe happily*
Eh look, your daughter crazy one! You see what's she doing!
*peers inside washroom*
Eh dear, I did that too when I was young!
*silence* *hopeless sigh*
HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

Last but not least,


OH HAIL AWZUMM SHOE WHITENER!

0 comments: