July 24, 2009

Hair-Raising Event

*title given by Rachel Gan

I have this sudden dissatisfaction with Ng Chong Sheng.
I have no idea, but he just gives me this aura.
This..... 'loser' aura.
Who goes around commenting on my photos and say OMG SO UGLY.
or OMG SO WEIRD.
or OMG YOUR HAIR SO MESSY CAN DIE.
Its like MY HAIR lah what on earth.
And my hair LIKES to be messy.
So DEAL with my hair, make PEACE with my hair.
Because my hair awzum can die.

So right,
MY HAIR REIGNS AND TRIUMPHS OKAY.

To prove my point, I shall purposely show a picture of my. HAIR.

Okay lah.
Not thaaaaaaaaat awzum.
More of like this.
I'm the one in purple. =.=
MY HAIR VERY BAD MEH T.T
ChongSheng commented on this photo like CRAP.
HE CALLED ME A GHOST FOR GOODNESS SAKE.
I'm gonna haunt him at night.


But back to the main issue lah.
Its like T.T my photos really got problem ar?
I feel depressed. Thanks to Ng Chong Sheng.
I'm going to go home and cry.
So I'll make him feel bad (:
Oh, it was supposed to be :(

0 comments: