July 27, 2009

The Julies.

July babies = Julies!

Today is Shuz' birthday!
We surprised her at home after tuition!
And drank Choya and ate Haagen Dasz cake =D
So happy!!

I wish Shuzie Wuzie the best in life,
may she grow more Cleopatra like each day,
smarter and prettier with every coming day.

I love my awzum awzum Shuzie!!

Today is also Zean's birthday!
Zean, my debate senior!
I pray you grow cuter and more intellectual each day,
and be blessed in whatever you do!
And sprinkle your fairy Godmother love in everything you do!


Last but not least,
Michelle Anne Leong's birthday is this Thursday.
However, she had an awesome little lunch gathering last Sunday.
Italiannies. We ate like never before.
I still dream of the smoked salmon pizza.
Thank you awzum Michelle!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE JULIES SO FAR!!!
:D

0 comments: