July 19, 2009

List of Movies To Catch

I am in a serious movie mood now.
I wish to do nothing now but just stay home/ go to the cinema to catch a movie.
I just want to watch til my eyes bulge out, then I happy.
Who wants to take me out for a movie T.T i plead to you all.
I also want lite 'n sweet popcorn from GSC. The best. LOL
I don't fancy Caramel popcorn.

Anyway, here's THE LIST T___T
1. Ghosts of Girlfriend's Past
2. The Proposal
3. Harry Potter! (apparently its the best installment yet)
4. Obsessed
5. Up!!
6. Night at the Museum 2 (outdated much? -.-)
7. I wanna watch alot of Gossip Girl too!

Oh.... Thats it? =.=

Oh well, I'm gonna be watching 17 again soon so that's one movie =D
At least I'm doing something productive today!

1 comments:

Justinn Choong said...

put a (booked) beside harry potter. xD