July 21, 2009

A String of Delightful Things

(: today is a happy day.
Albeit some disappointing moments :(
But even those can't pull me down.

Okay, let me tell you the happy things that happened to me today.
Some of these involves bragging here and there,
but you know. I'm happy! (: (: sue me.

Today, when I got to school and into class, I noticed the too familiar piece of paper being passed around. Its the stupid class position for midterms paper =.= I don't know whether that piece of paper has some sort of holy power or magnetism, but there was this whole crowd surrounding that one piece of paper. Naturally, when there's a crowd, I'll go and have a look. Oh (: I got the same placing as last term. I'm just glad I did not drop. Lucky number 13 (:

Next, during English period there was this Hangman game. Before I get on to the happy part, just read the conversation below.

Chairmaine was giving hints to the Hangman word.

"Oh... It's uhh. It's a mosque! A temple like place!! In Thailand, I think! Yeah!!"

So we were all trying to figure out what mosque is in Thailand =_____________=

Then ChenLynn randomly said

TAJ MAHAL !!!

Then Chairmaine goes CORRECT!
=_____________= We just stared at her for a few seconds.
HAHAHAHAHAHA next time go to Thailand and take a picture of TajMahal the mosque! :D

Hahaha just some random funny thing.

But anyway, we won the Hangman thing! And our group gets RM40! So each person gets about RM6.50. HOW COOL IS THAT? Hey, RM6.50 is alot okay. =.= Can buy curry laksa.

Oh, and then right (: BookFair today at school! There were two very awzum, very nice people who lent me money to buy my 3 books (: (: God loves me!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST,

My dearest Chinese Tuition Teacher, just texted telling me tonight's class has been cancelled because he has some emergency meeting (:

AM I HAPPY OR WHAT??

And I'm still reading The Godfather happily :) awesome book. I have a thing for the Mafia.

0 comments: