August 14, 2009

I am going to tell everyone a story.
I think it was fate.
I think God gave us a sign.
Today, is one of the most productive days in history.
History of my life at least.

1. Dead bored initially. It's Friday and Rachel and I had nothing to do, so we decided to put down any single idea we thought of on pieces of paper. Things we wrote down include, 'go to the gynaecologist' and 'talk to random people'. =.= Then we drew lots.

2. We ended up with 'study and do homework'. =.=

3. So we went back to school, but we were not really into the whole idea of 'studying and do homework'.

4. We met WaiLeem, who was on his way to this Prefects Prayer Meeting. So we decided to tag along, knowing praying would not be a bad thing after all =)

5. Productive Incident #1: We prayed. Not for ourselves, our family, or our friends. We prayed for the school. For the administrators, the teachers, the school and the basically everything revolving CHS. How often is it we pray for our own school =)

6. Productive Incident #2: Then we played with the guitars in the CF room. We started learning chord notes like G, E Minor, A Minor, F Major, D Major. In the end, we even learned how to play one of our favourite tunes. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. =)

7. Now my fingers pain can die.

8. Productive Incident #3: Shu Min brought her laptop! Oh hail Shu Min! Jo Fan is a photoshop genius! Oh hail Jo Fan! So we... *DRUMROLL PLEASE LAH* finally finished our debate shirt design :D :D AWZUM OR WHAT. And I can say, it is pretty cool. =)

9. Feeling like the most awzum people on earth, Rachel and I decided to treat ourselves to Secret Recipe. =)

10. When I came home, mummy said HEY LETS GO EAT JAPANESE. So I had Stamina Roll.

11. Now I'm blogging happily! Because today is a happy HAPPY day!

12. I am very optimistic about Monday. I hope this optimism lasts. I hope we get overwhelming response for the Form3 Inter Team Debate Competition.

13. I also hope I pass lah Ed Board. *crosses fingers.

14. Goodnight!!

0 comments: