August 12, 2009

AT LEAST I'M BLOGGING


1. I finally went through my Grade 6 piano exam.

2. I'm finding time to blog, see?

3. There's this Perseid Meteor shower happening tonight. I wonder whether I'll get to watch it or not?

4. There's this mock debate tomorrow. Very scary.

5. I'm going to make a birthday wishlist real soon.

6. WHAT? NO ONE SAID I COULD NOT MAKE A BIRTHDAY WISHLIST ONE MONTH EARLIER.

7. I like the All American Rejects, who wants to bring me to World Stage?

8. I have to prepare 2 chemistry reports.

9. Anyone knows how to get rid of wind in your tummy ar? It's been bugging me for so long.

10. I read one of the lousiest chick lit ever. Either that, or I just don't see the point in reading about happy endings anymore lor =.= Because we live in a realistic, pessimistic world!

Nevertheless, optimism gets people going somewhere. So I will be optimistic in life, facing each challenge with a great big =)

p.s. I'm done with The Godfather! So much better than that stupid chick lit lor. =.=

0 comments: