August 27, 2009

I Hate the Holidays!

I want to scream in my pillow.

As the title suggests, I hate the holidays. =/
I resent the holidays.
I despise the holidays.

If only there was something to do.

So far, miserable attempts to add some spice into my boring, mundane holiday life:
1. Watch one episode of this Hokkien movie.
2. Window shop... online.
3. Bake an imaginary cake.
4. Watch one episode of House.
5. Will watch Gossip Girl soon.
6. Played this racing game called Drift n' Burn, and won a car named Faxon.
7. Brushed people's teeth in an online game.

Such is my life.

You feel like weeping for me, right? =/

2 comments:

Lydia Gan said...

hey hey Rachel here. This Sunday baby! We rock the night out and welcome Merdeka.=)

Sean Wong. said...

I feel bad for you, hide in a black rubbish bag and we come fetch you and take you out for a drink =)