August 27, 2009

THIS IS FOR RACHEL GAN & OCTOPUS HATERS

I prefer BMW because they have cars like these.



:) Pink BMW z6. Gorgeous can die okay, Rachel?

Anyway, since its the 2nd time I'm blogging today.
I shall enlighten everyone.
Because I'm nice like that, thank you very much.



This, my friend, is a giant octopus.
Contrary to what they seem or look like, they are actually very noble animals.
Don't get me wrong, I think they look ugly. =.=

Sooo, these are giant octopus eggs.
They're not giant at all, very tiny in fact.
So alot of predators come to eat them.
One of those predators is the sea perch.

Yes, these evil fishies love the eggs.
So the mum has two ways to protect her eggs.

One way is by producing millions of eggs.
So many, those fishes cannot eat finish.

The second way is by guarding the eggs for 6 whole months.
Without going out to hunt for food.
So 6 months later, when the eggs hatch,
the mother dies.

=_____________=
Such is the story of the noble/stupid octopus named Peggy.

2 comments:

Lydia Gan said...

WHY CARMEN???
MERCEDES IS SO MUCH BETTER.
And I like your story about the octopus. =D

Lydia Gan said...

Rachel here.

Carmen, one car does not justify the awesomeness of a brand.

Unlike Mercedes Benz, ALL cars are nice. Thus, justify the reason why Mercedes rocks.

Mercedes rocks.=)