August 05, 2009

Where Did It All Go?

I just read PeiShe's blog.
She wrote a post about the different feelings in 2008 and this year.
Coincidentally, or maybe not, I feel the same.
Last year, I had the best class with the most jovial bunch of people I could ever know.
We did so many things together, we collected newspapers together, sang songs together, went to Port Dickson together, went high together. You get the drill.

With no hard feelings intended, I really do not see anything I like about my current class. I don't dislike the people there, I don't dislike the teachers there, but there's nothing much I like about it. Maybe its partly my fault for not joining in all the noise and fun this year (I really toned down alot compared to last year) and that's why I don't like my class life. Out of class, I involve myself in a lot of things. That is where I talk more, and I really enjoy myself a lot more.

I really cannot click with my class. My class ALONE, not the people in it. I get along with them well. I guess the combination of everyone there makes it harder for me to talk to them.

Why oh why, am I such an introvert?

On a side note, today I was slightly disappointed.
I really wanted it then, I'm over it already.
But today it shows how much I actually care about it.

Today is quite an emo day. =(

1 comments:

Chen Lynn said...

I feel the same way towards our class too :(. Sigh.