October 20, 2009

Of Star Wars & School

So, since its one of the cool things (at least in my terms, 'cool') I did in my holidays! I decided to share it! On Sunday & Monday, Pei, Rachel, Matthew, Aaron and I decided to crash Nicholas' house @ Mont' Kiara and go on a Star Wars marathon.

First off, Nicholas if you can read this, you are an awzumzum host with an awzumzum house and an awzumzum maid who makes awzumzum muffins! :) Thank you for being so kind and nice and sharing all your Vanilla coke with us. This also means we will definitely crash your house again sooner than you think! ;) By the way, I really do like your house & your DVD player.

Second, Aaron's genius quote has been ringing in my mind the whole day today!
I have no idea if that's a good thing or not.

I quote Aaron Ng.
'He's so horny!'

Third, I so need a pencil dress.
Someone buy me a pencil dress from ASOS pwetty pwease.

Fourth, I have some dreaded feeling tomorrow won't be a good day at school. You know, something that starts with an 'R' and ends with 'esults'?

Fifth, I know someone's going to be going through something very tough in approximately, 17 hours and being the good friend I am! All the best, God bless you, and we all know you can and will do it. (: (: (:

0 comments: