November 18, 2009

Story of My Life Right Now: Part I

Sunday the 15th

Went to the Chic Pop Street Market with Yu Li in hopes of finding great buys! (: It was alright I supposed. Got myself a high waisted zipper skirt but regretted a lot later because I have a dress with an almost similiar pattern to it T.T Oh well.

After this event, I told myself I will never go clubbing. Because the stench in the club can keeeeeeeeeeel you. First you get all nauseous, next you feel like throwing up and finally you just want to die. Yes, that bad.


Monday the 16th


Ang Hui Li's Sweet Sixteen @ Extra Super Tanker, Bukit Utama :D Among activities:
  • Prawn eating competition
  • Karaoke
  • I Never (played with a plate of vegetables)
  • Dare or Dare hahaha.
  • Most importantly, we celebrated Hui Li turning 16 and yes I'm sure it was an awzum and memorable day for her! =)
Very intense prawn eating competition.


Happy Birthday =)


To Hui Li, you are honestly one of the nicest people I've ever met. I don't think there's anyone else similiar to you, because you are unique as you are. You are smart and awzum, yet you seem always humble. You are always yourself, never trying to be someone else. And this is why I think you're an awzumzum friend! So, enjoy being sixteen for a whole year =)


Tuesday the 17th

Igudesman and Joo: A Little Nightmare Music @ Dewan Filharmonik Petronas, KLCC

In my opinion, it was awzum can die :) Not everyone's cup of tea, but I super enjoyed it and I believe my entourage agrees. Definitely amazing.

Other shameless things we did:

The Girls. I do not like this picture =/


On Facebook, the caption is: Rachel punching some ball.


heeh heeh.


So that is part of what I have been doing for the past few days.
Yes, including trying to break into Tiffany & Co. (:

0 comments: