December 04, 2009

Jinx

I seriously think I cursed myself.

After typing this post, this happens.

The cabinet has decided to allow students sitting for the SPM examination to take 12, instead of 10 subjects to let some students to take vernacular language papers. –Malaysiakini "

The good thing is about this though is that I can take Bible Knowledge as an SPM subject and something else as well. The results for the 2 additional subjects I take won’t be in the official results thingy, so its more for those students who want to learn extra things for fun. :D Goody!

Bad side to it though, is that I would have to study more. :(


******************

On a brighter note, today I tried baking my all time favourite dessert :) Caramel custard or some call it, Crème caramel. (:


I'm leaving the batch of yummy custards in the refrigerator to chill for the night (: Hopefully it will taste delicious.

Baking really takes my mind off unnecessary worries and problems. At least I didn't have to think so much as compared to the past few really lousy days.

Oh well, I shall continue my Glee Spree (:

0 comments: