May 20, 2009

Everybody Wants The Truth, But The Truth Isn't Even Real.

The only thing worse than;

a. Being born in a war-torn country
b. Being force fed vegetables for life
c. Being murdered with a chainsaw
d. NOT being murdered by the Yakuza
e. Being bedridden but unable to die
f. The feeling of breaking up
g. The feeling upon finding out the person you love cheated on you
h. Being raped
i. Recieving an accusation/insult
j. Not getting what I want (I AM spoilt after all)
k. Not standing up for myself
l. Losing friends
m. Losing tickets to a concert =____=
n. Getting disowned by my parents for getting bad results
o. Being broke and then seeing something I want to eat. T.T

... is having a mosquito bite.

... ON THE SOLE OF MY RIGHT FEET.


T____T

Side note for today:
I realise I am so capable of flinging all my emotions out when compromised, without a care in the world. Being a normal human, I'd blame this on something else but not myself. This time, I'll blame it on low emotional quotient. I'm sorry to Zean, Prashanth, David and all the affected rest of the lot.

0 comments: