May 22, 2009

Self Discovery Mission

Hello people!
I'm not in the most comfortable mood right now.
In fact, I have this swollen gum at the back of my mouth.
Somewhere around the last tooth T.T
AND IT JUST STARTED BLEEDING T.T
Anyone experienced this before? Help me.
It hurts too. =/

Anyway,
Refer to the title of my post.
Yes that's right,
I'm embarking on a mission.

Event:
Carmen's Self-Discovery Mission

Participants:
Everyone who reads this blog on purpose or stumbled upon it. Please participate if and only if you know me. Not necessarily personally, but you have heard of me before or seen me before, at the very least. Cause I can't have people who don't know me do this.

Purpose of this:
Well, Carmen is a tad bit blur about herself. She just wants to know herself in the perspective of others, ie. what other people think of her. By the end of this whole mission, she hopes to get to know herself better, keep up her good features and fix her flaws (hope there's not too many though =.= )

How is this Going to Work:
Basically, Carmen is going to put up a new poll at the side of this blog every two weeks or so and pose a question. You guys just have to look at the question, evaluate her and vote. This is where the 'must at least seen or heard of me' part comes in. Carmen can't possibly have you judge her if you don't know her right!

A Few Gentle Reminders:
Carmen would really, reaaalllly appreciate every honest answer. Don't lah purposely click some other stupid answer just because you hate her or something okay! T.T

For example,

'Is Carmen a vegetable?'
Don't lah click YES.




T____T Unless you really think I'm a vegetable.

But anyway, this whole mission is suppose to help me improve myself as an individual, as a team player, as a partner, as a daughter, as a sister, as a classmate, as a debater, as an Interactor... You get the drill. So please, answer truthfully and nothing else but the truth.

How Long is This Going To Last?
Well, I hope to achieve all the answers I want to get by the end of this year. At the end of this year, I'll compile all the questions I've asked and see how I fare.

So, deal? Do me a favour and collect karma? =)

Now, first question.
Quite infamous one.

'IS CARMEN A BIMBO?'


Note the question properly okay. I asked, am I a bimbo? Not 'do I look like a bimbo?' As in, do I really act like one, sound like one? Just because I look bimbo doesn't mean I am one, so there's a clear difference between those two.

For those that still don't know whats a bimbo... I am too lazy to explain so click here.

Get your definitions clear first okay!

Thank you very much for your kind attention, you will be blessed with happiness and 7 kids for voting on the right side of this blog. =D

1 comments:

wen min said...

Well, about your gum thingy.
It might be that your wisdom tooth is coming out?
Mine did not bleed but it went swollen cause it didn't had enough space to come out.
Thus, I did a minor surgery on it to get it out.

Oh, by the way! You're Definitely NOT a BIMBO!